Everyone wants to know: what's river cruising like post-COVID? World's Greatest Cruises' Producer and Host Lynn Elmhirst went on an Avalon Waterways river cruise on the Rhone River in the south of France in Fall, 2021, to experience first hand if the pandemic has changed the experience of river cruising.
As the pandemic ebbs, so do health protocols change, but as they say 'seeing is believing.' Even with the protocols in effect in Fall, 2021, many of which have been relaxed, returning to the rivers of Europe on a river cruise has never felt so good!
Most Recent from The Blog
- Save During Wave! All the Reasons to Book Your Next Cruise During 'Wave Season'
- Highlights of an Emerald Cruise on Asia's Mekong River
- Two New Ships for Uniworld Boutique River Cruises Beginning 2024
- Best Souvenirs from an Emerald Cruise on France's Rhone River
- This Cruise Line is Submerging Thousands of Bottles of Sparkling Wine in the Ocean