Everyone wants to know: what's river cruising like post-COVID? World's Greatest Cruises' Producer and Host Lynn Elmhirst went on an Avalon Waterways river cruise on the Rhone River in the south of France in Fall, 2021, to experience first hand if the pandemic has changed the experience of river cruising.
As the pandemic ebbs, so do health protocols change, but as they say 'seeing is believing.' Even with the protocols in effect in Fall, 2021, many of which have been relaxed, returning to the rivers of Europe on a river cruise has never felt so good!
Most Recent from The Blog
- This Cruise Ship Has Just Installed a Slide Right into the Sea
- This New Cruise Ship will House its Own Exclusively-Designed Fabergé Egg
- 3 Incredible Outdoor Shore Excursions in French St. Martin
- Celebrity Beyond's "GOAT" Godmother Christens Ship; Sets it Sailing in its Inaugural Caribbean Season
- Holland America Line Celebrates Dutch Tradition, Introducing Own Gin for 150th Anniversary