Everyone wants to know: what's river cruising like post-COVID? World's Greatest Cruises' Producer and Host Lynn Elmhirst went on an Avalon Waterways river cruise on the Rhone River in the south of France in Fall, 2021, to experience first hand if the pandemic has changed the experience of river cruising.
As the pandemic ebbs, so do health protocols change, but as they say 'seeing is believing.' Even with the protocols in effect in Fall, 2021, many of which have been relaxed, returning to the rivers of Europe on a river cruise has never felt so good!
Most Recent from The Blog
- The Hottest New River Cruise Destination: AmaWaterways' Colombia Route Debuts in 2024 with Two Ships
- Social Media Safety Tips for Cruise Travelers
- Women at the Helm: Number of Female Cruise Line Heads Just DOUBLED
- This Port Has Bumped PortMiami From Its Place as World's Busiest Cruise Port
- Top Food & Beverage Trends Coming Soon to a Cruise Near You