One of the best things about a cruise in the Western Mediterranean is that many embark from Barcelona - and that gives you a chance to spend a few days there before your ship sails.
Lynn Elmhirst, Producer and Host of World's Greatest Cruises, did just that, on a pre-cruise extension of a Silversea, ultra-luxury, small-ship cruise of the Western Mediterranean. Here are her favorite must-see and -do experiences in one of Spain's most-beloved coastal cities and cruise embarkation ports.
Most Recent from The Blog
- This Cruise Ship Has Just Installed a Slide Right into the Sea
- This New Cruise Ship will House its Own Exclusively-Designed Fabergé Egg
- 3 Incredible Outdoor Shore Excursions in French St. Martin
- Celebrity Beyond's "GOAT" Godmother Christens Ship; Sets it Sailing in its Inaugural Caribbean Season
- Holland America Line Celebrates Dutch Tradition, Introducing Own Gin for 150th Anniversary