One of the best things about a cruise in the Western Mediterranean is that many embark from Barcelona - and that gives you a chance to spend a few days there before your ship sails.
Lynn Elmhirst, Producer and Host of World's Greatest Cruises, did just that, on a pre-cruise extension of a Silversea, ultra-luxury, small-ship cruise of the Western Mediterranean. Here are her favorite must-see and -do experiences in one of Spain's most-beloved coastal cities and cruise embarkation ports.
Most Recent from The Blog
- Oceania Cruises Christens 1st New Ship in a Decade and Introduces new Wine, Spirits and Culinary Experiences
- For the First Time Ever, a Luxury Cruise Will Sail Around the Entire Continent of Africa
- SPECIAL VIDEO EDITION: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About The Hottest Trend in Cruising
- The Hottest New River Cruise Destination: AmaWaterways' Colombia Route Debuts in 2024 with Two Ships
- Social Media Safety Tips for Cruise Travelers