One of the best things about a cruise in the Western Mediterranean is that many embark from Barcelona - and that gives you a chance to spend a few days there before your ship sails.
Lynn Elmhirst, Producer and Host of World's Greatest Cruises, did just that, on a pre-cruise extension of a Silversea, ultra-luxury, small-ship cruise of the Western Mediterranean. Here are her favorite must-see and -do experiences in one of Spain's most-beloved coastal cities and cruise embarkation ports.
Most Recent from The Blog
- First Cruise Line to Sail Year Round on the St. Lawrence to Capture Magic of Canadian Maritime Winter
- You Can Now Take a Cruise on a New American River
- The New Hotels You'll Want to Try on your Next Cruise to Hong Kong
- Breaking News: Amsterdam Isn't Banning Cruise Ships After All
- Are Cruise Ship Subs Safe? I Just Got Back From Filming on One, and This is What I Know