When luxury Crystal Cruises shut down during the pandemic, many wondered what would become of the ships. Well, her 5 river ships have a new home and have now started sailing the rivers of Europe again with a new owner.
World's Greatest Cruises' Lynn Elmhirst spoke with Jennifer Halboth, the CEO for the Americas of Germany-based Riverside Cruises about whether the ships have been changed, and what the new river cruise experience on these luxurious ships under new ownership will be like.
By: Lynn Elmhirst Producer and Host, World's Greatest Cruises
Images courtesy of Riverside Cruises
Most Recent from The Blog
- First Cruise Line to Sail Year Round on the St. Lawrence to Capture Magic of Canadian Maritime Winter
- You Can Now Take a Cruise on a New American River
- The New Hotels You'll Want to Try on your Next Cruise to Hong Kong
- Breaking News: Amsterdam Isn't Banning Cruise Ships After All
- Are Cruise Ship Subs Safe? I Just Got Back From Filming on One, and This is What I Know